Friday, October 5, 2007

Jennifer says she loves her full figure


Jennifer Love Hewitt has slammed cruel comments about her fuller figure,saying she “loves her body”. The I Know What You Did Last Summer actress, who was ridiculed for her curvy shape after unflattering photos of her in a bikini were released last week, insists she is happy being a US size two and attacked the Hollywood obsession with an unhealthy size zero. Jennifer, who appeared much slimmer in a recent ad campaign for US clothing chain Hanes, fumed, “Size two is not fat. Nor will it ever be. And being a size zero doesn’t make you beautiful. I know what I look like and so do my friends and family. And like all women out there should, I love my body.” The 28-year-old star was enjoying a romantic break in Hawaii with her new fiancé actor Ross McCall when the pictures were taken.

No comments: