Saturday, December 29, 2007

Love is not necessary for sex, says Iglesias



Enrique Iglesias insists you don’t need to love someone to have sex with them. The Insomniac singer believes lust is all you need to have fun in the bedroom. He said, "Sex and love are so different that, of course, you don’t have to be in love with a woman to sleep with her but it’s amazing when you get them both together. I’d say I’ve been in love about 10 times in my life, although those feelings usually turned out to be lust. I’ve had my heart broken a few times, but really, I’ve only been in love once. Love is lust that lasts and develops into trust and friendship."
Enrique, 32, has been in a relationship with former tennis ace Anna Kournikova for the past five years. Despite his casual attitude to sex, the Latin heartthrob admits he grew up determined not to emulate the legendary lothario antics of his singer father Julio Iglesias.

No comments: