Saturday, September 1, 2007

Pressly ‘finds balance’ in life

Jaime Pressly takes a break from her baby son every day to "find balance" in her life. The My Name is Earl actress gave birth to Dezi James, her first son with fiancé Eric Cubiche, in May 2007, says she forces herself to take time out from being a mom every day. She told People magazine, "You have to find balance. You have to make time for yourself and find ‘me’ time, whether that means taking a 15-minute bath or taking time to work out while someone watches the kids. My New Year’s resolution is actually to keep a balance in my life between my son and Eric and work. If you don’t, then this business can get out of control."

Jaime, 30, who lost her 42 lbs baby weight in 12 weeks, also had some advice for new mothers who are desperate to lose their post-pregnancy pounds.

She said, "I did it the old-fashioned way. I worked out with a trainer and resistance weights, and I dieted. I also did the cabbage soup diet, where you only eat cabbage soup, twice." Jaime isn’t ready to have any more children just yet, but says she "definitely" wants to expand her family in the future.

She added, "We definitely want more children, just not right now. We’re happy with things the way they are, and we don’t feel like we have to rush into getting married. Look at Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell, they are a good example, they make it work without being married."

No comments: